Asked by: Mike Sutton
Everyone knows the childhood game of truth or dare. Drink or Dare is essentially the same, except that truth has been replaced with drink. When someone selects drink they have to consume as many drinks assigned to them as the other players determine.
What are dare or drink questions?
60 Of The Wildest Truth Or Dare Questions To Try Next Time You’re Drunk
- Have you ever blacked out from drinking too much? …
- How many people have you kissed? …
- Who is the most annoying person you know? …
- Have you ever had a crush on someone way older than you? …
- Have you ever had a crush on someone who was dating someone else?
What are the rules of DARE?
The reader may choose and play a dare from their hand for the chosen player. If the chosen player does the Dare the round continues. But if the chosen player.
What is a good dare?
Smell another player’s bare foot. Eat a bite of a banana peel. Do an impression of another player until someone can figure out who it is. Say pickles at the end of every sentence you say until it’s your turn again.
How do you play do or drink?
The rules of Do or Drink. What is it like to play Do or Drink?
The cards’ design of Do or Drink
- Take an embarrassing selfie and post on to your snap story or drink 3 times;
- Take three shots or quit playing;
- Keep this card and use it anytime to force another player to drink double of what they’re supposed to.
What is an example of DARE?
Best Dare Questions
- Do 100 squats.
- Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
- Give a foot massage to the person on your right.
- Say something dirty to the person on your left.
- Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
- Eat a banana without using your hands.
- Twerk for a minute.
How is truth or dare done?
The premise is simple: Players take turns asking one another “truth or dare?” If they choose truth, they have to answer a question of the asker’s choosing. If they choose dare, the asker dares them to do something rather than make a confession.
What’s a good flirty dare?
Cute, but not the mood you were going for.
- “Narrate one of your fantasies to me.” …
- “I dare you to make out with me in the back of the movie theater this weekend.” …
- “Say something that would make me show up at your door in a sexy outfit right now.” …
- “Tell me something you’ve never told anyone before.”