Asked by: Tami Gillispie
By Phone: 404-546-0311 Monday thru Friday between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm. By Fax: 404-658-7084, 404-525-6614 or 404-546-8266. Online: Visit www.atl311.com and enter Code Enforcement in the search bar.
What is the noise ordinance in Atlanta GA?
It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue or cause to be made or continued any loud or excessive noise which unreasonably interferes with the comfort, response, health and safety of others within the jurisdiction of the city. Sec. 74-134.
How do I file a police report in Fulton County?
To obtain a Fulton County police report click here to download a form and go to one of the following precinct locations:
- Records and Reports Office: 141 Pryor Street SW, Atlanta, GA, 30303.
- Hours of operation: …
- Telephone number: 404-613-5700.
- Police Headquarters: …
- Hours of operation: …
- Telephone number: 404-613-6600.
What time can construction start in Atlanta?
What are the normal construction hours in the City of Atlanta? Normal construction hours allowed are as follows: • Weekdays from 7:00am-7:00pm and • Weekends and legal holidays from 9:00a. m. to 7:00p.
Do I have a warrant in Fulton County GA?
1. Visit the court’s website at http://court.atlantaga.gov or contact the Warrant Department at 404-658-6959 to confirm an outstanding warrant is active. 3. A court representative will contact registrants to provide instructions on next steps once the registration form has been processed.
How do I file a police report in Cobb County?
Individuals who need to file police report may:
- Contact the dispatch center to have an officer respond to his/her location within the city limits.
- Emergency : 911.
- Non-emergency: 770-499-3911.
- Go to Marietta Police Department and request an officer.
What do Fulton County marshals do?
The primary mission of the Fulton County Marshal’s Department is to preserve the peace, protect lives and to serve the public by enforcing the orders, writs and precepts of the State and Magistrate Courts of Fulton County, and other courts of competent judicial authority, in a responsible, efficient, and cost effective
Can you get a state ID with a warrant in Georgia?
Can You Get an ID Card/Driver’s License With a Warrant? No, it is unlikely that a DMV employee will give you a new license or renew an old one if you have a warrant. The majority of state policies say that driving or traveling are privileges for people without outstanding warrants.
What does filing a complaint with the attorney general do?
Complaints are used by the Attorney General’s Office to learn about misconduct and to determine whether to investigate a company. However, the Attorney General’s Office cannot provide legal advice or assistance to individuals.
How do I file a police report?
To report criminal activity, contact your local police or sheriff’s department first. They can determine if a report of criminal activity needs attention. If this is an emergency, call 911.